Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 June 2012

Journey of LoVe.. GiFTs of LoVE

thanks to great grandma from Terengganu (the baju fits me so well.. yeah..)

 thanks to paternal grandpa, grandma
(i looks so good after wearing it.. hee.. )



















erm (angpaus).. thanks to great grandma from Kelantan, relatives from Kelantan, Lynn's and Roey's uncles and aunties, Roey's colleagues, neighbors, church friends.. thanks a lot! :D

thanks to maternal grandpa, grandma (now i have a good night sleep on my own bed... hehe.. )

thanks to 舅舅, 舅母 

thanks to 姨姨,姨丈 (for the Stone ginger wine and angpau), mommy & daddy (for the Elken Ig 6), Roey's colleagues (for the Eu Yan Sang ginseng wine), cousin Pei Nee (for the D.O.M)...  

thanks to cousin Pei Nee (not only for the gifts, but for the cares she did). since my pregnancy, she helped me with the maternity dress. after i had given birth, she helped me by giving me the baby clothes, breast pumps, etc... too many, uncountable.. i feel so blessed.. THANKS.. ;)


thanks to Singapore 阿姨 (Avent products very good...)

thanks to cousin Chin Lian and wife, Nellie (the baby on pamper look like your daughter.. cute.. )

thanks to Roey's 姨姨

thanks to Jade

thanks to Roey's colleagues

thanks to medical THREE friends

thanks to Terengganu friends

thanks to Apple (my little sister Chiou Huey's friend)

“全家福”。。。 :p

eh... forget.. what papa and mama had given me? 
papa bought me a "car"... mommy??

mommy has given me her very BEST... my healthy food "breast milk"...  actually.. mommy and daddy had given me the best gifts.. is to bring me to the world and provide me a complete FAMILY.. :D








No comments:

Post a Comment