Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 July 2011

A blessing in Lynn's life...

Do your morning greeted by many “ah po’s” (grandma) and “ah pek’S (grandpa)? Everyday I did. It is a blessing. Every morning (if I work morning syif), I will help them to wash their face and brush teeth. Sometimes, I bring their “portable teeth” to toilet and wash them (it is denture :P). After the morning care, feed them with breakfast. Next is medicine time. Actually, love and smile are the best medicine for them. After the “boss” (doctor) come and visit them, I will bring them to shower or sponging (for who are bed ridden). Chit chat time with them is the best. I never had a grandpa. Now I have, some more I have few in one shot. Some of the family accompany their parents walked the rest of his or her life. But, some are not. Some of the elderly rather to stay at hospital. So, can guess what is my professional? Yes! I am a nurse, in medical ward. Want to know more about my experiences and healthy tips during my working time? Stay on to this blog. ;) 2nite i am working night syif.. stay tune for more stories..

Lots of love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment