Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 July 2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

Somewhere over the rainbow...

When i was young, i always stood in front of mirror and thought who am i and where do i come from. I found an answer.. i am my parents daughter. haha... i thankful of them bringing me up well. My dad was quiet, but caring. My mom was talkative, but tough. When i was young, my heart was complaining about the ways they bring me up. But, without them, may be i already end up my life in jail. :P i thanks God for them. Do u ever see your parents getting older and older? i saw. Appreciate them while they are still around. I love you, pa and ma.  


Somewhere over the rainbow...

When i was young, i was thinking siblings were troublesome. I was wrong. They were the best companion i had. I thankful that i had my best two sisters, chiou yen and chiou huey. I loved them. I was sorry i was not a good and protective sister last time. I was sorry i was rude to them. I loved... i loved them. I thanks them for everything they did for me. Indeed they were more protective than me. Chiou yen dare to kill cockroach, while i am not. Chiou huey always let me sleep with chiou yen as i scared to sleep alone. Girls... love, love and love you.

Somewhere over the rainbow...
I started to walk through my life, getting older and older with companion of relatives, friends. Without you all, i am alone in this world. I am so thankful i am born to have all of you to be around. At hospital, i saw some friendship last until the patient last breath. Their friends were so supportive, even though they are growing old as well. Life is short. Nothing is more important than having loves and cares. Money? Money is important. But not as important than loves. Loves endured and make a person cared. Be a blessing to others while you are able.

 

Somewhere over the rainbow... :D

7 comments:

  1. Dear2... I've created slide shows.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very sincere thought. Wishing you abounding love from everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, when we think positive, everything will be positive.. thx for your comment and all the best. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. chiou yen very brave one... :P

    ReplyDelete