Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 August 2011

What Expression when YOU are working?

I believe in the age of 25, a lot of us are working with either private sectors, government sectors and some of them even deal with own business. I really respect who are dealing with his own business because they are taking risk on doing that.

Many colleagues or friends of mine are working from 8am to 5pm, even some of them are working more than that. What is the purpose of doing a job by putting so much effort on it and at the end, we are just getting that "amount" of salary? Is it just because of the "cost of living"? Well, I guess the answer would be YES.

I presume everyone wish to wake up in the week days morning with the feeling of joyful, happy, but not worries and stress. But, this is not the case. L Last two weeks, I’ve suffered severe headache because stay late in the night, reading articles, documents and etc. My wife accompanies me to the Adventist Hospital (try to promote because it is a very good hospital.J) to seek advice from doctors. He did some checking on my body and some of my reflection and all are OK. He advised me a lot and keeps in as A BIG REMINDER in my mind.

Blessing. Few weeks later, my headache is slowly recover and I feel thankful to GOD as HE send her (my wife) to me and take good care of me. J

Err...my writing still not yet finished but it is 1PM now. Well, I have to stop writing and continue with my JOB. I’m not sure whether I still can withstand with all these circuit complexity and tasks but handling them in happy manners will reduce stress and anxiety.

Guys, a piece of advice… Don’t stay late and sleep enough. Plan well and work smart, not work hard. J

 
Question i created for fun :P
1) During work, you used to be like..
A) -_- zz (Sleep)
B) O_O (Stun)
C) :D (Happy)
D) ;(  (SOB SOB)

When meet you boss, you are..
A) ^&%%^#$%*&^ (sth like say a word to ur boss: "wtf"...)
B) +_+ (kena "gou gou li", die)
C) :P (Ignore him)
D) :D (Smile but wish to punch him)

Written by Roey^^

No comments:

Post a Comment