Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Worries....

Money? LOves? Works? Children? I believe everyone struggled hard in every aspects of life. When we went to work, need to face all kinds of challenges. When came back from work, need to face challenges at home. I were thankful i have a very understanding husband who helped me a lot. Worry not enough money... That the reason both husband and wife need to work nowadays.Now my worry is when i am pregnant and give birth, who am i going to hire to take care of my little baby. Everyday after i back from work, i am so damn tired. Need to cook... when i have baby, need to take care of the little one. I am worry i unable to cope with it, and become abusive? i do not want to become such mommy. i want to give my little one a happy family. I always blame myself to think that baby is a burden in a family. All of these... it really need discussion between a couple. Roey, i do not think we are ready to have a little one. Or God, please give me a pull. I feel like crying, i feel helpless. I am just 25. Am i ready to become a mommy?


5 comments:

  1. Lynn, dont be sad, i understand your struggle and everyone is going to face this situation someday. John and me are discussing this issue too even though we are not yet get married. Lynn, dun get afraid by the huge responsibility comes after a baby, but the baby will be the happiest if he/she is born with agreement within both mummy and daddy. I believe that both of you able to have a deep discussion and of course both of you can be the best parent with good planning. Take good care and God bless you all the time.Miss both of you. Hope to meet up if i go to PP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you dont have to be the only one who contribute for the housework, and even your future offspring. Husband should help too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. Don't worry.. I've responsibility more than that.. :D

    Roey^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo..RJ next time help me take care of my children also lar har..wahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. cher chien.... thanks so much...

    Lynn.. :D

    ReplyDelete