Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 September 2011

Life is Musics

This is a part of a music in 蒲公英的约定, i recorded it down using my guitar. Hope you like it.  ;)


This is my 1st song written for my darling and sing it during my proposal. This is a recording that i did just now, got a lot of noisy sound, motor lar, car lar, wind lar... my sound lar.. lolz.. So, it kind of noisy... I will record next time for clearer one...haha.. :D



Verse 1:
我想想     什么时候遇见你
是谁改变了我的世界   
是谁在我心房  画上了爱
望着晴朗的天空             默念的只有你

Verse 2:
你轻轻 躺在我左边
寒冷的海风 你握紧我手心
希望时间能够停一天
彼此相遇的空间        隔一线         距离环绕着我

Chorus:
隔一天    想念的心情多一天    ~~
隔一夜    少了与你沙滩漫步的一夜
隔一边    没有你生活更狼狈
隔一线    心早已经被泪水淹没   ~~

Written by Roey^^

1 comment:

  1. share here about yours' happiness during the whole pregnancy period..

    ReplyDelete