Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 September 2011

How to Upload an Audio File in Blogger

There are many ways to put audio file in blog but I only learn one of it. I find this information is really good for all bloggers since there is no upload button for audio whoever using blogger.com. So, I would like to share how to upload your audio file in simple steps below. 


1. Register, Download and Install Dropbox to your PC. It is freeware and you will have 2GB space to upload your file. 


2. After you install DropBox software, you will have a dropbox folder in your document, for my case, it is in "My Documents". 


3. Then, Open Dropbox folder, paste your audio file into "Public" folder. 
>>My Documents\Dropbox\Public


4. How to know your file has finish upload? By looking at your icons..
Uploading...
Finish Upload
5. Subsequently followed by a right click on your file, click "copy public link". 
6. Go to boomp3 webpage, paste the link and save. You will get the HTML code after that. After you get your html code, paste it in your blog under HTML (Beside "Compose").

Ok, GAO DIM! Hope this info help. :D 

Written by Roey^^

No comments:

Post a Comment