Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 September 2011

Durian Runtuh (2): How to Make Money through Online Survey (Ipanel Online Malaysia)?

On this post, I will introduce more on one of the survey, which is IpanelOnline Malaysia. Here is how Ipanelonline looks like. (Click to view the image clearly)
Main Page (For Malaysia Ipanel Online), Most of the surveys are RM4
Your Main Page
Details of Each Tabs
Your redemption center
Few weeks ago, I've made a redemption through IpanelOnline to checkout whether I can receive any payment from the website, and you know what? I got my 1st rm5 or $1.68. Click the image and take a look on my paypal account! :D
My 1st Rm5 Through Online Survey
Until now, I've accumulated rm20 (2000+ points), just doing simple surveys. So, what are you waiting for? Come, join me! It is free to sign up, anyway... ;)

Sign Up Now and you also can sign up free paypal account here. Between, you can refer to paypal's help for more information.

If you are not in Malaysia, don't worry because IpanelOnline is worldwide and had established quite long time ago. You can visit the link here. 

You may also like to check for IPanelOnline Help Page
You may also like my previous sharing: Malaysia Online Paid Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment